Công nghệ thực tế tăng cường đường băng
This is an end-to-end solution which makes airside a safer environment. The system realizes full visual coverage at the airside with immense resolution and ensures smooth airside operation control by providing advanced Video Content Analysis (VCA) and Real-time Decision Making Support (RTDMS). Logipix intelligent computer vision technologies make it possible to better organize everyday tasks and prevent incidents even under low visibility conditions.
Meeting the needs of individual airports: AD.TEK always considers the specific structure and characteristics of each airport individually to designate the most reasonable installation points and define the necessary resolution for the desired functions.
Vision far beyond human eye capabilities: High-end Logipix cameras provide extreme resolution and wide dynamic range under various lighting conditions. 200-320 MP Panorama cameras monitor vast areas from a single viewpoint.
Đặc tính kỹ thuật
Registering landing and take-off: Automatic visual registration of landings and take-offs. In case of receiving transponder information the exact time can be calculated that airplanes spend at the airport.
Geofencing: Airside rules can be configured in the system and they can be applied for automatic detection functions
- Configurable airside rules within the system
- Different rules based on zone and object types (safety and access rules, speed limits, etc.)
Situational awareness: Helps avoid collisions at the airside.
- Tracking real-time position of objects, predicting their future status and alerting controllers
- Proximity alert function
- Collision prediction function
FOD detection: Helps avoid incidents caused by FOD.
- Automatic FOD detection function
- Stones, plastic foils, tools, aircraft parts, dolly wheels or bolts, screws, etc.
- Registering the source object which the FOD comes from
- FOD labels, list, status, history
- Applied Virtual fence around the FOD
Integrated Positioning systems: Receiving transponder data and visualize them together with the detected objects.
PIDS integration: Existing Perimeter Intrusion Detection System can be used to trigger automatic zoom functions.
Ageing: Scheduled frame rate reducing technology to optimize storage capacity.
Object tracking: Fast and easy to track both cooperative and non-cooperative objects, filtering based on object classes, merge transponder information with detected objects.
- Detecting, tracking and classifying objects under various lighting conditions
- Tracking cooperative and non-cooperative objects
- Differentiating four basic type of objects (aircraft, vehicle, human, animal)
- Real-time GPS coordinates
- Identification information on cooperative objects from integrated airport systems (ADS-B, MLAT. A-SMGCS)
- Informational object labels with collected data
Virtual fence: Fast reaction to temporary area limitations on the airside by configuring provisional rules in order to activate automatic detection functions.
- Temporary zones with applied provisional rules
- Dynamic time schedules for configured rules
Automatic traffic enforcement: Helps enforce traffic rules at the airside.
- Different rules for different type of vehicles in different areas
- Detecting overspeed, stop line, traffic light and parking violations
Ground Handling Management: Providing automatic support for ground handling services and collecting useful data for post-analysis.